For the human’s body, coconut oil on an empty stomach is a boon that can attribute to the overall health.
It has a pleasant smell, contains water and small amounts of fatty acids. It is best to use on an empty stomach.
Based on various research, it has been proven that the benefits of using it in the morning are fast:
1. People who consume 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil daily have a greater chance of reducing the volume of the waist, as this oil effectively burns the calories accumulated in the body.
2. Coconut oil encourages the loss of weight, so it is recommended to incorporate into a healthy diet.
3. Because it is saturated, coconut oil helps to consume all the foods that have been eaten, without the urgent need of a new meal.
4. Thanks to coconut oil, the food you enter is much easier and faster.
5. It helps the body to absorb all the nutritional values of the food you enter.
6. Coconut oil is also a good protector against inflammation.
7. It accelerates the work of metabolism.
8. Increased energy is another benefit you will feel if you start to consume 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
9. The chemical composition of coconut oil is capable of preventing the formation of stones in the kidneys.
How much quantity is allowed to you?
It’s best to be guided by the weight you have.
For persons weighing between 40 and 59 kg, maximum 3 teaspoons per day are allowed.
For people weighing between 60 and 80 pounds, 4.5 teaspoons per day are allowed.
For those weighing more than 80 kg, 6 teaspoons of coconut oil per day are allowed.