Coconut water is the juice that is actually located inside of the young, green coconuts, and is separated from them after they reached 5-7 months maturity. Coconut water is a clear, viscous liquid that include sugars, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes, amino acids and cytokines. Coconut water is low in calories and contains only 39 calories per 100 ml. Depending on the type or variety and size, each coconut may contain about 200 to 1000 ml of water. There are many health benefits of drinking coconut water every day. This is what will happen to your body if you drink coconut water every day.
- Coconut water is perhaps the best replacement for the plain water. Coconut water is excellent for the treatment of dehydration caused by dysentery, cholera and other digestion problems. It contains glucose and sugars that are useful compensate minerals and fluids lost during exercise.
- The high levels of antioxidants in combination with antithrombotic properties of the coconut water helps in reducing the aging of the skin and maintain it healthy and hydrated. It contains high levels of cytokines and lauric acid, two important nutrients that affect the process of growth regulation of cells.
- Coconut water returns the shine on your tired face. Regular consumption results in a healthy and flawless complexion. It also blocked about 20% of the harmful UV rays and can prevent skin cancer.
- Coconut water contributes to better blood circulation in the body and can prevent the occurrence of stroke. At the same time, it controls the level of bad cholesterol in the blood and improves good because unsaturated fats in its composition.
- Coconut water improves the blood circulation in the scalp, strengthens hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
- Bio active enzymes in coconut water facilitates digestion and contribute to faster absorption of nutrients. Coconut water also reduces the feeling of vomiting and nausea.
- Coconut water helps in weight loss and stops the weight gain, and is particularly effective in the destruction of visceral fat, that is deposited on the stomach.
- Coconut water helps a lot for rinsing the oral cavity, and improves dental health.