Everybody wants to look great in a bathing suit, but not everyone has been prepared for the summer season.
If you’re in the latter camp, that means you’re probably looking for ways to burn some body fat before pool parties and lakeside barbecues become weekly events.
Remember and use these 6 tricks and recipes of homemade drinks you can try burning your fat.
1. Reduce salt. You probably know that eating salty foods causes an increase in “water weight,” or will make you feel bloated. Some foods naturally contain salt, and your body needs some salt — about half a teaspoon — to be healthy
The consumption of large amounts of salty foods, the body retains high water. Therefore, avoid foods high in sodium and stop replenishing salt at lunch.
2. Reducing the amount of carbohydrates in your diet is one of the best ways to lose weight. Forget pasta and bread, because they are your “enemies”. Instead, eat foods rich in protein.
Low carb diets cause more weight loss and improve health much more than the calorie restricted, low-fat diet still recommended by the mainstream.
3. Drink less milk. If the daily drink is more than half a liter of milk, it is one reason why you can not lose weight. Instead of milk, take yogurt or few pieces of cheese.
4. Reduce the spices. Excessively spicy food can cause a secretion of acid in the stomach and causes irritation that will not help you if you want to lose weight. Try to eat some fresh spices which have a milder flavor.
5. Try to consume less coffee, alcohol, processed foods and sugar. These ingredients can’t help you losing pounds. They just pile up fat.
6. Select the right fruit. Although all fruits are healthy, avoid apples and pears because they contain too much fructose which complicates the digestion. Instead, eat citrus and berries.